Hello and welcome to Week 6 of the new Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things.
It is crazy to think that this linky has been going a month now, time really flies. Thanks to all the lovely bloggers that link up each week. I really enjoyed reading the posts as they really are so varied! I went to Brit Mums this weekend and had a fab time, met some truly ace people and learnt a lot. Hopefully will get organised enough to get a post soon!
My favourite post last week was from Whine or Wine. This diary post is just hilarious and the bit about the 60 carrots had me in fits of laughter. Definitely go and have a read. Thanks so much for the giggles.
Helen’s favourite was from the lovely (who I have now met) Kirsty at Something Crunchy Mummy. This is one we can all relate too probably – tantrums! Please go and have a read for some well needed reassurance and a good post!
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up one post each week, old or new.
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page** – we have noticed a few are not doing this so please do as everyone knows about the linky
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
Please get the badge code below:
(Visited 19 times, 1 visits today)