Hello and welcome to Week 11 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things.
I’ve had a fun week. It may have been raining but I’ve been up to Stoke-on-Trent to see friends and despite the rain had a fab time with my gremlin.
Last week my favourite post was by Whine or Wine. HILARIOUS. It was all about the end of term and all the crazy things that seemed to go tits up. Have a read. I had a good laugh.
Anyway on to the linky! One thing Helen and I are noticing is not everyone is using the badge. Please do as it gives other people the chance to know where you are linking up. Also some people’s post are not always getting commented on – PLEASE comment on the 2 post before yours as it makes it fair and everyone gets some blog love.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up one post each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos