Hello and welcome to Week 8 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things.
Anyways my favourite post! Helen and I split some of the reading this week but my favourite was by Susan at The Mommy Life. It was a post about missed opportunities and I found it fascinating but yet inspiring.
Anyway on to the linky! One thing Helen and I are noticing is not everyone is using the badge. Please do as it gives other people the chance to know where you are linking up.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up one post each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page** – we have noticed a few are not doing this so please do as everyone knows about the linky
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos