Hello and welcome to Week 12 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things.
I’ve had a fab week; went on a hen do and went to bed at stupid o’clock and seen some friends and family. Hope you have too!
My favourite post was by Absolutely Prabulous. This one made me feel really sad but glad to read in a way. It was a letter to written by her to her husband. I won’t say anymore. Go and check it out.
Helen’s favourite was Motherhood Real Deal (one of my faves as she writes just how it is!). This one was about why the terrible twos aren’t so terrible. I can so relate to this. My girl isn’t 2 yet but apart from the usual toddler shizzle I love hanging around with her. She chats away and it’s wicked.
We have decided after still seeing some repeat offenders we will be tracking people who are not commenting and 3 strikes and you will be removed. If your post does not get commented on, please feel free to let us know, as we want this linky to be fun and fair.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up one post each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos