Hello and welcome to Week 21 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things.
Thanks to all the lovely people who are coming back and linking up each week. We are getting some amazing, funny, gripping and heartfelt reads. I can’t believe are 5 months into the linky.
I have had a great week. The gremlin has behaved herself. I feel I have got to grips with my new blog and I feel so much better in myself than last week which is awesome.
My favourite read from last week was by The Love of a Captain and such a romantic story of her and her fella getting together and the fab relationship they have. A lovely read.
Helen’s was from the fab Laura and Life with Baby Kicks which highlighted the other side of a story and made me think about not judging someone immediately. There is always another side.
**NOTE OUR NEW LINKY THROWBACK THURSDAY IS TOMORROW**
We would love to see some of you join. Have a read – it so simple. Just a picture.Anyway on to the linky! One thing Helen and I are noticing is not everyone is using the badge. Please do as it gives other people the chance to know where you are linking up. Also some people’s post are not always getting commented on – PLEASE comment on the 2 post before yours as it makes it fair and everyone gets some blog love.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up one post each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="https://runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="https://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>