My Week at a Glance #26

Another week has passed. It feels so much darker at the moment and the motivation to move in the morning is getting worse and worse! Don’t know if you agreee?

We had a really lazy Saturday (well I still went to the gym and took the gremlin for a walk but apart from that we didn’t do much. Played and chilled at home (and did some housework!).

Sunday was fab as we met up with Caroline from Becoming a Stay at Home Mum. Hubbies have been friends for years and we have got to know each other better through blogging. We went to a National Trust place about half way between us called Canon’s Ashby. Typical National Trust; gardens and a beautiful house to look around. It was great to have a catch up and the littlies got on well. Definitely on to repeat before Christmas.

I always have to take the little monster food shopping on a Monday and she’s a good girl and has a sleep after lunch. Β Usually I spend an age on my blog and chatting for the full time on Facebook but I managed to do a full scrapbook page whilst she slept. A post is to follow. Haven’t done this in ages and I must do again. My friend came over with her munchkin later and the girls had some fun playing (and making us laugh) whilst we caught up and drank tea.

I worked as usual on Tuesday and woke to pouring rain on Wednesday. I met my work colleague and one of her girls. We looked at the Christmas stuff in our local garden centre and I am now SO EXCITED!! They had Christmas music and everything. We enjoyed a cuppa and a teacake and then took the girls to Tesco where they basically ran riot whilst we bought them matching coats. Was fun. Wednesday is my pole class and I had a great session as was the only one! Basically my instructor gave me a 1:1 class and it was great. Mastered some tricky stuff.

I worked as usual at the end of the week.The gremlin is being a monster when she gets home. Obsessed with her Dummy and usually not interested in cuddles so I decided a bit of throwing her about on Thursday would be fun!

My Mum and step-Dad are having the gremlin as we speak so hubby and I can start on some serious house sorting. All I care about is some sleep on Sunday morning. Hopefully!! We will have missed the clocks going back but I’m sure will be hell on Monday!

Until next time!!

What Katy Said

thumbnailsize

Messy Stains and Growing Pains

1. October 24, 2015 / 8:12 am

Fitting in work and family time change such a challenge but it looks like you nailed it! I am dreading the clocks changing. It’s going to be even harder to get up now! #happydays
    Catie: An imperfect mum recently posted…Weekend words of wisdomMy Profile

• mm
      RunJumpScrap
      October 24, 2015 / 4:15 pm

Thanks lots! Eurgh the clocks going back will be fun for my parents!! x

2. October 24, 2015 / 2:28 pm

I love the picture of the house with the red leaves growing up it, so pretty πŸ™‚ Sounds like you have had a good week! The Gremlin and her little friend look so sweet together in Tescos! #HappyDays
    Debbie
    Random Musings recently posted…My Top Five WebsitesMy Profile

• mm
      RunJumpScrap
      October 24, 2015 / 4:10 pm

Thanks Debbie it is lovely. We had a great week x

• mm
      RunJumpScrap
      October 24, 2015 / 4:08 pm

Thanks Kirsty. I thought the leaves were beautiful too. I am already so excited for Christmas!! x

3. October 24, 2015 / 7:40 pm

It sounds like you’ve had a busy week….Gorgeous photos! Your girl is such a cutie…
    Kim Carberry recently posted…Project 365 – Week 43My Profile

• mm
      RunJumpScrap
      October 25, 2015 / 9:14 am

Thanks Kim was lovely x

4. October 24, 2015 / 8:59 pm

Love her with bunches…..too blooming cute πŸ™‚ Sounds like an ace week! Good luck with the house sort…..erghhh!! Haha. #justanotherlinky
    helen gandy recently posted…Weekend Style # 13My Profile

• mm
      RunJumpScrap
      October 25, 2015 / 9:16 am

She is so cute when she ties her hair up! Thanks and we managed to get one room done! x

5. October 24, 2015 / 9:11 pm

Oohh Yay!! Christmas decs! I cant wait to get mine out, finding it really hard to resist. I just want to get one string of lights out and put them around a door frame at least, just to cure an itch! So excited!
    How cute are Gremlins bunches ?! Thanks for linking #FridayPhoneDump
    Leslie Rickerby recently posted…Friday Phone Dump Linky #2My Profile

• mm
      RunJumpScrap
      October 25, 2015 / 9:17 am

I know I’m so excited to get them out πŸ™‚ The bunches are so cute. Thanks for hosting x

6. October 24, 2015 / 9:15 pm

Good luck with the house sorting – I’m still chipping away at mine! Sounds like you have had a great week and how lovely to meet up with Caroline and her family and have a fun day out together. I know what you mean about it being hard to get motivated in the mornings with it being dark – I’m definitely struggling with that too! Hope you have a lovely week πŸ™‚
    Louise (Little Hearts, Big Love) recently posted…Outdoor fun at Apple DayMy Profile

• mm
      RunJumpScrap
      October 25, 2015 / 9:17 am

Thanks Louise – we got one room done! It was great meeting Caroline as been ages and LM has grown tonnes. At least will be a bit lighter for a bit in the mornings now! x

7. October 24, 2015 / 9:18 pm

You are always so busy! I wish some of your fitness dedication would rub off on me! xx
    You Baby Me Mummy recently posted…My Happy List #72My Profile

• mm
      RunJumpScrap
      October 25, 2015 / 9:20 am

I like to keep busy! Tend to go a bit mad if stuck in! hehe x

8. October 25, 2015 / 11:28 am

Your photos look so nice – lovely autumn fun! I too am really in the Christmas mood this year. After seeing the lovely things in the shops, I can’t wait to decorate my own house! #JustAnotherLinky x
    Becky, Cuddle Fairy recently posted…Quote of the Week 25My Profile

9. October 26, 2015 / 1:28 pm

I’m totally with you on the darker evenings, I know now that until the end of March I’ll be going home from work in the dark and then walking the dog in the dark, it’s not fun πŸ™ Glad you’re very excited about Christmas, it will be here before we know it! #HappyDays
    Lins @Boo & Maddie recently posted…Monday Catch Up #21My Profile

• mm
      RunJumpScrap
      October 26, 2015 / 7:29 pm

Yeah it really isn’t fun! I am very excited! Lots to do though x

10. October 28, 2015 / 7:49 pm

I love and hate the darker evenings – love it’s all cosy but hate I don’t feel like a run. Looks and sounds like a great week. Thanks for linking up to #justanotherlinky xx
    Something Crunchy Mummy recently posted…Wicked Wednesdays #38My Profile

11. October 30, 2015 / 5:47 pm

I hope you did well with your house sorting, I am going to crack on with some more tomorrow- always feel better for it! Thanks for sharing in #HappyDaysLinky x
    Katy (What Katy Said) recently posted…Real Mums – Wave To MummyMy Profile

• mm
      RunJumpScrap
      November 2, 2015 / 5:43 pm

I’m ready for more this week! Thanks for hosting!! x