Scrapbooking Update

Sometimes I feel like my scrapbooking does get neglected a bit with blogging. Go back 12 months and I could do a layout a day. I have the sort of personality where if I enjoy sometimes, I obsess a bit and think about it 24/7. I guess blogging has taken over a little in that time.

However, going self hosted gave me a week to play and I just had my HipKitClub kits from the States so have made an effort during the gremlin’s naptime to get off my phone and Facebook and do some layouts (please note I do actually do my washing up and laundry too – not that lazy).

I thought I would share some of my layouts, as it has been a while:

IMG_2044_2

IMG_2190_2

No #blogging = more #scrapbooking using my #hipkitclub #scrapbook supplies! #summer #holiday #family #thickers #americancrafts #scrapbook #scrapbookpage #scrapbooklayout #hobby #crafts #mblogger

FullSizeRender (16)

FullSizeRender (15)

I must do more…please give me more hours in the day!

My Kid Doesnt Poop Rainbows

1. October 25, 2015 / 8:02 am

Your layouts are awesome!! I’ve pinned a load of beachy layouts to try as I want to do a scrapbook of Little Miss’ first holiday abroad. And that was a year ago now!! #SundayStars
    Becster recently posted…Last Coffee Date!My Profile

October 25, 2015 / 9:14 am

Thanks so much! It really is a great hobby and you should go for it! x

2. October 25, 2015 / 8:40 am

Simply gorgeous layouts! I especially like the Just Chilling one. I do have any visual taken whatsoever, so I wouldn’t even know where to begin! But I can see it’s a real labour of love…If only we didn’t have to wash floors or do laundry, that would free up some time wouldn’t it? #SundayStars
    El recently posted…Chap 27 The Mummy StalkerMy Profile

October 25, 2015 / 9:20 am

Thanks so much! I know I need so much time to complete them but now and then I go mad! xx

3. October 25, 2015 / 8:41 am

sorry, meant to say I do NOT have any visual talent…what is with this predictive text?
    El recently posted…Chap 27 The Mummy StalkerMy Profile

October 25, 2015 / 9:20 am

Haha too early!! x

4. October 25, 2015 / 11:19 am

Lovely! I wish I could do more like this – I do love how you’ve made these, such amazing memories. Great post 🙂 Thanks for linking up lovely, much appreciated xx

#sundaystars

October 26, 2015 / 8:09 pm

Thanks hun and for hosting x

October 26, 2015 / 8:17 pm

That’s a good point though! Thanks lots x

5. October 25, 2015 / 7:14 pm

These are brilliant Sarah! I love the together one. I never really understood what people meant by scrap booking, now I know! #SundayStars
    Debbie
    Random Musings recently posted…Thought Of The Day – Week 24My Profile

October 26, 2015 / 8:17 pm

Thanks so much Debbie. Me too! When I started I had a bit of a shock x

6. October 25, 2015 / 8:42 pm

Absolutely gorgeous images – you are very talented!!
    I know what you mean about having time though. I wanted to blog to record memories of things we do as a family, but sometimes we’re too busy making memories for me to have time to record them!
    Thanks for linking up to #SundayStars
    Karen (@karenjwhitlock) recently posted…Wonder GardenMy Profile

October 26, 2015 / 8:10 pm

Thanks Karen so kind. I think sometimes the making of memories is the most important!Thanks for hosting x

7. October 26, 2015 / 9:05 am

Oooh, love these, they’re lovely! Extra excited for mine :-). Know what you mean about getting obsessional…but you probably know that already 🙂
    Thanks so much for linking up to #fartglitter.
    Mama, My Kid Doesn’t Poop Rainbows recently posted…Share a Laugh: Week FiveMy Profile

October 26, 2015 / 8:19 pm

No pressure eh? haha. I have a few ideas already! Yep i know about yours mis tweet scheduling lunatic 🙂 x

October 26, 2015 / 8:20 pm

I get mine from a kit company called HipKitClub – it’s from the States. There are UK ones but I want all the latest stuff! xx

October 27, 2015 / 9:16 pm

Aww you must Alan so nice and thanks x

October 26, 2015 / 7:30 pm

Yep I have about 4 albums now. It took a lot of practice! x

8. October 26, 2015 / 11:38 am

These are so beautiful. I had never thought of displaying my photos in such a way, but I am going to have a look at some of my wedding ones now and see if I can add something to them. #Fartglitter
    Tracey Abrahams recently posted…Why Is Self Hosting Important For BloggingMy Profile

October 26, 2015 / 7:30 pm

Ah would be lovely to see! x

9. October 27, 2015 / 5:16 pm

Ooooh another mother who shares my passion for memory keeping. #Fartglitter
    Helena recently posted…A Splendid ServiceMy Profile