Hello and welcome to Week 28 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things.
It has gone cooooolllld this week and I half like it and half don’t. I have had a fab week. Seen friends and had a great night out. I need to do a bit more Christmas shopping this week and get my cards!!
Thanks so much to everyone that linked last week. We had 75 links – our best and were really pleased. I always say I love our community and it is true. Thanks again.
My favourite post from last week was by Five Little Doves and it was about the long journey creating a family of 6. I felt quite emotional reading it so please have a look.
Helen’s was Mummy Muckups and this fab post talked about how isolating being at home with a child can be. Getting easier though! Have a nosey.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up one post each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="https://runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="https://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>