Hello and welcome to Week 30 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things.
It has been crazy busy this week. I have had so much to do for Christmas, my Grandma and just generally. Fitting the blog, gyming and the family in has been hard work. I did go to a lovely Christmas do however and I have a couple more as well…fab!
Anyways onto our faves! My fave post of last week was by Becky at Pinks Charming. It was such a lovely post about all the reasons to be thankful and made me feel all fuzzy. Go and have a read.
Helen’s was by Our Rach Blogs and was all about dispelling myths if you have a C Section. Go and have a gander!!
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up one post each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="http://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>