Hello and welcome to Week 31 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things.
Happy New Year Best and Worsters! I hope you had an absolute blast over Christmas. We had an amazing time. I was pretty busy and had so much on during December but Christmas was brilliant. Family, friends and chill time. Loved, loved, loved it!! Having a bit of a blog break was fab too but I did miss it so posted a few times over the festive period.
Anyways we are back for 2016 and raring to go!
My favourite post from the last Best and Worst was by Anita at Thinking Parent and was all about praising and reinforcing good behaviour in children. I enjoyed the read and felt pleased as it is something I try and do. Have a look as makes you have a think.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up one post each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="https://runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="https://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>