Hello and welcome to Week 34 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things.
My last week has been INSANE! Car breaking down, house viewings, tidying our house, a poorly gremlin, work, the gym…PHEW! At least 2016 has been started with a bang.
Hope you have had a good week and thanks to all the people who linked up! We had 65 links and this is brilliant so early after Christmas.
My favourite post from last week was by Another Mum in London and was entitled Ways to say I love you! This post just melted my heart and had such a cute picture. Definitely a must read to make you feel all squishy inside!
Helen’s was the difference between girls and boys written by Confessions of a Crummy Mummy. This is something I am also really interested in so go and have a nosey!
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up one post each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="https://runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="https://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>