Hello and welcome to Week 36 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things.
Another week has passed and thanks so much for all the link ups! I love reading all your posts on the highs and lows of life and we are always grateful for all you fab bloggers that keep coming back!
We have had a good week but the the gremlin has been poorly and I have needed some time off work to look after her. January has been a month full of coughing and germs!!
Anyways onto the favourite posts! Mine was by Occupation: Mother and was a beautiful post about how it is so important to see the elderly as people, with lives and memories and not to walk on by. I loved it as reminded me of my Grandma. Have a look.
Helen’s fave was by the fab Rachel at Our Rach Blogs and was all about it being ok to not be ok! As a Mother, life gets tough, we have blips and this post is just a great one for reassurance. Please have a nosey.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up one post each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="http://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>