I decided after linking up with the Happy Days linky for a while and seeing other linkers write more of a happy list at the end of each week, I decided to do the same.
Sometimes writing a summary list makes me dwell on the negative a bit, so this is much better. Trust me, after another week of sickness in this house (I have never know cold germs like it since Christmas!) we need some joy!!
So what has been lovely this week?
- Getting lots of spontaneous cuddles and kisses from the gremlin; she may be a clingy limpet but it is nice to be loved so much.
- Getting some stunning Roses from hubby on Valentine’s Day! Very naughty!!
- Seeing my friend and her little one on Wednesday. We had lots of gossip and she made me a fab lunch (always a way to my heart).
- Having a really busy week at work with lots of patient work. My colleague was off and although it was quiet, I had lots to do and people to see, which I love.
- Managing to get to the gym 3 times, even though I have felt rough too (germs!!). I think the endorphins really help and although I had to take my own advice and drag myself it was so worth it.
- Getting excited about seeing my Mum at the weekend. When you are rough; at 31 you still want your Mum and to basically whine.
- Some gorgeous frosty mornings. I love this kind of weather. Sunny, freezing and just stunning.
- Some bitching about how rough we feel and how tantrummy our little monsters are with The Mama; we love the little monsters but a rant is so needed. The pictures I got sent still tickle me now.
- Having a few reviews and a competition come through for the blog. I know I have slacked off since Christmas, as with working 3.5 days a week and doing everything else, blogging does get a bit much. However, it was nice to get some opportunities.
I’m hoping to chill over the weekend at my Mum’s and get my bomb site house in order! Until next time my dearies.