My Happy List Week #6

My Happy List Week #6

We have had such a good weekend and week. Time seems to be really flying. I can’t believe it is Easter and going to be April. How?

I hope you have all had a lovely week with some happy moments. Here are mine:

• My exciting news! Have you seen my post? Won’t say anymore; go and have a read.
  • Such a lovely weekend in Scarborough with my family. It was cold and grey but we had such a brill time and the gremlin was so behaved.
  • A bit of time to myself on Monday as the gremlin was in nursery. I could do blog stuff, go shopping and go to a Pump class.
  • We exchanged on our new house!!! I have been keeping this under wraps but as soon as we move there will be some posts.
  • I learnt how to blow and egg with the gremlin on Wednesday and she painted it. My work mate thought I had missed something massive in my childhood.
  • Buying a few bits and pieces for the gremlin for Easter. I’m not going mad with chocolate but will be doing her a basket and an egg hunt. I am so excited.
  • Sorting a tonne of paperwork and scrapbooking stuff for house moving. Hubby has been burning paper by the pile but I’m not taking it with me!
  • FOOD! My healthy salads and yummy cake. Give me it all!

Anyways, here’s to a Happy Easter to you all!

Until next time my lovelies!

What Katy Said

1. March 26, 2016 / 9:20 am

CONGRATULATIONS! Yay! What exciting news! You are right to be eating everything – I was like that when I was pregnant too. I get a mix of things for the kids so it’s not only chocolate too. Can’t wait for the Easter egg hunt tomorrow – I’m as excited as the kids I think! #HappyDays x
    Becky, Cuddle Fairy recently posted…Twitter EtiquetteMy Profile

2. March 26, 2016 / 9:34 pm

Yay for exchanging on your new house and your exciting news is so lovely – so pleased for you! Good luck with the move and hope all goes well. Sounds like you’ve had a really lovely week and glad you enjoyed your weekend in Scarborough too 🙂
    Louise (Little Hearts, Big Love) recently posted…Easter fun at Chiltern Open Air MuseumMy Profile

3. March 26, 2016 / 9:56 pm

Huge congratulations huni. I am so excited for you. Have a wonderful week x

• mm
      RunJumpScrap
      March 28, 2016 / 3:20 pm

Thanks lots x

4. April 1, 2016 / 8:29 pm

Oh Scarborough is so lovely. I haven’t been in years but I remember it being so beautiful. And yes big congratulations on your amazing news! Thanks for linking up to #HappyDaysLinky x

• mm
      RunJumpScrap
      April 1, 2016 / 8:55 pm

Thanks Sian. Yes I love Scarborough – old childhood haunt x

5. April 1, 2016 / 8:53 pm

So excited to have you as a bump buddy! And yay for exchanging on your house- always such a relief isn’t it?! Thank you for joining in #HappyDaysLinky x
    Katy (What Katy Said) recently posted…Me & Mine: MarchMy Profile

• mm
      RunJumpScrap
      April 1, 2016 / 8:54 pm

Thanks lovely me too! It’s all go x

6. April 3, 2016 / 8:32 pm

Huge congrats on your bump! Such exciting news 🙂 It must be doubly exciting having exchanged on your house too – I felt like jumping from the rooftops when we exchanged as it had taken such a long while. Have a great week x #HappyDaysLinky

• mm
      RunJumpScrap
      April 4, 2016 / 7:43 pm

Me too! We are all very excited x