We have had such a good weekend and week. Time seems to be really flying. I can’t believe it is Easter and going to be April. How?
I hope you have all had a lovely week with some happy moments. Here are mine:
- My exciting news! Have you seen my post? Won’t say anymore; go and have a read.
- Such a lovely weekend in Scarborough with my family. It was cold and grey but we had such a brill time and the gremlin was so behaved.
- A bit of time to myself on Monday as the gremlin was in nursery. I could do blog stuff, go shopping and go to a Pump class.
- We exchanged on our new house!!! I have been keeping this under wraps but as soon as we move there will be some posts.
- I learnt how to blow and egg with the gremlin on Wednesday and she painted it. My work mate thought I had missed something massive in my childhood.
- Buying a few bits and pieces for the gremlin for Easter. I’m not going mad with chocolate but will be doing her a basket and an egg hunt. I am so excited.
- Sorting a tonne of paperwork and scrapbooking stuff for house moving. Hubby has been burning paper by the pile but I’m not taking it with me!
- FOOD! My healthy salads and yummy cake. Give me it all!
Anyways, here’s to a Happy Easter to you all!
Until next time my lovelies!