Easter just seemed to fly by didn’t it? Hope you all had a fabulous time. We did. Mainly packing for moving but we saw family and the gremlin loved her presents and her egg hunt.
So we have had a lot to be happy about this week:
- Squeal of pure delight and terror when I chased the gremlin around when we went swimming for the first time in ages.
- Getting my sponsorship for Brit Mums Live 16 sorted!
- The gremlin being so grateful and utterly delightful on Easter Sunday. She did manage to get a few bits of chocolate too.
- Knowing my blogging bestie at Poop Rainbows and her whole family are booked to come and see in us in Birmingham in August (mega happy dance).
- Hitting the gym 3 times over the week. This is so much better for me after the colds and nausea. I have a really achy bum for all the leg and glute work I’m doing instead of abs.
- The weather wasn’t brill over Easter Sunday/Monday so we had a lovely lunch out and took the gremlin to see the pets at our local garden centre.
- Having a really good sort out of my clothes and paperwork ready for our house move. I love a good de-clutter.
- Starting to think about our summer holidays. We weren’t going to go but think we will need one!
Have a fantastic week my lovelies and catch you soon!