My Happy Week #7

Easter just seemed to fly by didn’t it? Hope you all had a fabulous time. We did. Mainly packing for moving but we saw family and the gremlin loved her presents and her egg hunt.

So we have had a lot to be happy about this week:

• Squeal of pure delight and terror when I chased the gremlin around when we went swimming for the first time in ages.
  • Getting my sponsorship for Brit Mums Live 16 sorted!
  • The gremlin being so grateful and utterly delightful on Easter Sunday. She did manage to get a few bits of chocolate too.
  • Knowing my blogging bestie at Poop Rainbows and her whole family are booked to come and see in us in Birmingham in August (mega happy dance).
  • Hitting the gym 3 times over the week. This is so much better for me after the colds and nausea. I have a really achy bum for all the leg and glute work I’m doing instead of abs.
  • The weather wasn’t brill over Easter Sunday/Monday so we had a lovely lunch out and took the gremlin to see the pets at our local garden centre.
  • Having a really good sort out of my clothes and paperwork ready for our house move. I love a good de-clutter.
  • Starting to think about our summer holidays. We weren’t going to go but think we will need one!

Have a fantastic week my lovelies and catch you soon!

What Katy Said

1. April 2, 2016 / 7:46 am

Great week huni, I always wish I could love the gym like you do 🙂 I hope the moving prep continues to go well, have a wonderful weekend x

• mm
      RunJumpScrap
      April 2, 2016 / 7:51 pm

Think I will have to slow down soon! Have a fab weekend too x

2. April 2, 2016 / 7:55 am

De-cluttering is so satisfying isn’t it and moving house is a great opportunity to get it all done. Glad you had a lovely Easter weekend in spite of the weather and well done on getting your sponsorship for BML16 – hopefully I will see you there! 🙂
    Louise (Little Hearts, Big Love) recently posted…Hunting for Easter eggs at ClivedenMy Profile

• mm
      RunJumpScrap
      April 2, 2016 / 7:51 pm

It’s a fab feeling. Thanks lovely. Can’t wait to see you again x

3. April 2, 2016 / 8:53 am

Sounds a busy but lovely week. Glad you got back to the gym, it’s just horrible not being able to exercise because your poorly. #happydayslinky xx
    Something Crunchy Mummy recently posted…What Made Me Happy This Week #5My Profile

• mm
      RunJumpScrap
      April 2, 2016 / 7:47 pm

I know: drove me mad! Thanks lkovely x

4. April 2, 2016 / 6:08 pm

Sounds like you are having a great time with lots to look forward to. #happydayslinky
    Helena recently posted…United in UtrechtMy Profile