My Happy List Week #10

My Happy List Week #10

We have been in the new house over a week, which I cannot believe!! We have settled and all gone back to work but it is still a little strange being somewhere new after 5 years.

However, despite me and the gremlin STILL being snot monsters we have had a good week and this is what has made us happy:

• The gremlin having an obsession with party dresses all of a sudden and wanting to change and prance about. She looked so happy when she found one from last summer to wear.
  • Hubby and I having a few days alone to sort the house, nip to IKEA and have lunch out in Nandos. The gremlin would have been bored stiff so so we don’t feel too bad.
  • Sitting in our gorgeous south facing garden which gets so warm in the sun and it is only April. I wonder what it will be like in the summer? We had our first al fresco lunch at the gremlin’s request and it was lovely.
  • Buying some cool new bits for the house like a funky coloured rug from Next, a giant wall clock from IKEA and a cool American fridge with an ice machine. Can’t wait to get it up and running.
  • The gremlin being a limpet has been a slight hindrance but her cuddles and affection are very lovely at the moment; not sure if me being pregnant has anything to do with this!
  • Going for a sneaky scan with hubby. It was amazing to see the little piglet and all was ok. I am saying no more!!
  • My cough getting better so hubby and I have been in the same bed. I am so sick of spare room sleeping when I am choking to death at 3am.
  • Actually going back to work. It’s helped to feel a bit more settled and in routine. Plus was nice to catch up with my colleague.

I’m looking forward to the weekend as Friday will be a loooong day in London with work but should be fun.

Have a good one lovelies 🙂

What Katy Said

1. April 23, 2016 / 7:04 am

Your garden looks great! Isn’t it lovely to get some sun this week! Summer is coming 😉

April 23, 2016 / 7:14 am

Sounds like a exciting and very busy week love the wellies look very chic #justanotherlinky

3. April 23, 2016 / 7:49 am

Congratulations on the new home- sounds like you are all settling in nicely- the post-house move IKEA trips are the best aren’t they? Bet you are itching to get the place just how you want it? I don’t know how many times I had decorated our house in my head before we even got the keys Hope you’re all feeling a bit better #justanotherlinky
    Mess and Merlot recently posted…40 before 40My Profile

4. April 23, 2016 / 12:02 pm

Amazing house finally settling into a new house can make you skip about I have that feeling presently, your little one is gorgeous, and I love that she is in the dress up phase. enjoy all the new things coming your way. #justanotherlinky

5. April 23, 2016 / 3:02 pm

Congratulations on the move! I love getting new stuff for the house and deciding where it’s all going to go! X

6. April 23, 2016 / 10:03 pm

Oh super jealous of your fridge! So glad the move went well huni xx

7. April 24, 2016 / 6:13 pm

I definitely need an american style fridge! Better buy the house first 😉
    Alice Megan recently posted…The Week That Was [1]My Profile

8. April 27, 2016 / 3:33 pm

That’s great that you have all settled in and that your all getting better. Your garden looks amazing! Thanks for linking up to #justanotherlinky xx
    Something Crunchy Mummy recently posted…Finding The BalanceMy Profile

9. April 27, 2016 / 6:54 pm

Sound slike a good and busy week. I am sure going back to work does really help with routine.

Thank you for linking up to #justanotherlinky
    Life as Mum recently posted…Coping With Pregnancy & Two KidsMy Profile

10. April 27, 2016 / 8:32 pm

Oh my little one has permanent snots too…it just keeps running and running argh! Sounds like a lovely week, how wonderful to have a bit of time just you and your hubby 🙂 so exciting about your scan too, I remember the scans as the most special times with my OH x #happydayslinky
    Bridget (Bridie By The Sea) recently posted…My Happy :: A Week To RememberMy Profile

11. April 29, 2016 / 7:57 am

A house move is the best excuse to visit ikea I bet you enjoyed your alone time together. I’m so envious of your American fridge too we’ve always wanted one. Hopefully you’re on the mend now! #happydays