We have been in the new house over a week, which I cannot believe!! We have settled and all gone back to work but it is still a little strange being somewhere new after 5 years.
However, despite me and the gremlin STILL being snot monsters we have had a good week and this is what has made us happy:
- The gremlin having an obsession with party dresses all of a sudden and wanting to change and prance about. She looked so happy when she found one from last summer to wear.
- Hubby and I having a few days alone to sort the house, nip to IKEA and have lunch out in Nandos. The gremlin would have been bored stiff so so we don’t feel too bad.
- Sitting in our gorgeous south facing garden which gets so warm in the sun and it is only April. I wonder what it will be like in the summer? We had our first al fresco lunch at the gremlin’s request and it was lovely.
- Buying some cool new bits for the house like a funky coloured rug from Next, a giant wall clock from IKEA and a cool American fridge with an ice machine. Can’t wait to get it up and running.
- The gremlin being a limpet has been a slight hindrance but her cuddles and affection are very lovely at the moment; not sure if me being pregnant has anything to do with this!
- Going for a sneaky scan with hubby. It was amazing to see the little piglet and all was ok. I am saying no more!!
- My cough getting better so hubby and I have been in the same bed. I am so sick of spare room sleeping when I am choking to death at 3am.
- Actually going back to work. It’s helped to feel a bit more settled and in routine. Plus was nice to catch up with my colleague.
I’m looking forward to the weekend as Friday will be a loooong day in London with work but should be fun.
Have a good one lovelies 🙂