It was a Bank Holiday weekend. Whoop! This made me very happy as we had some lovely plans and 3 days together. I hope you all had a brilliant time too.
Here is what has made me happy with week:
- Seeing 2 blogger friends over the weekend. The lovely Helen at All the Beautiful Things and Caroline at Becoming a Stay at Home Mum. We saw Helen and family on the Saturday and had lunch and just caught up. The kiddies played together and we had such a good natter. We then met up with Caroline and her family at a National Trust place on the Monday. This was fab to have a good walk and chat. The weather was lovely too!!
- Having our first picnic of the year at the National Trust place. The gremlin ate all her tuna, pasta and sweetcorn so I was really pleased with her.
- Some gorgeous weather! I worked at the end of the week but managed to get some rays on Wednesday with the gremlin at home and my work friend popped over for lunch.
- Feeling my little piglet move a lot more. I’m 19 weeks now and hubby can feel it too. It’s the best thing as we are so busy, I forget I’m pregnant some days.
- Getting chance to do my hair and wear a new top. I never make myself look that nice at the moment, so on Saturday, doing this was brilliant.
- The gremlin being so well behaved as we went around looking at curtains and sofas. She did however pinch my rice and hubby’s egg, ignoring her noodles when we went to Wagamama’s for lunch!
- Scrapping. I have done 2 pages this week and this makes me very happy!
Enjoy the gorgeous weather this weekend my lovelies!!!
(Visited 14 times, 1 visits today)