I’m bummed as it has started to rain again? Why? Ah well. I’m sure it won’t be long until the sun is back. We have had a not bad week but the gremlin was sick on Tuesday so not been eating too well. Luckily she is ok in herself but it will be good to have her appetite back. I had to work so really missed her when she was off poorly.
Despite this we always have the happy moments and here they are:
- Finding some maternity bits for holidays. I love H & M. Everywhere else is so dull or so pricey.
- The gremlin was so cuddly and touchy feeling when I got home from work on Tuesday. Hubby said she had said she was “missing Mummy” and it was so obvious. She couldn’t stop touching my arm and leaning in on me. I won’t be happy when I have her bug!!
- A lovely lunch out with Iona from Redpeffer on Monday. It was great to have some adult company only and a good chat.
- Seeing my dietitian friend Laura at the weekend and going to her little boy’s birthday party. The weather was so much better than expected and the gremlin had a great time.
- Choosing a sofa!! Phew. We have been looking for a month. It’s fabric (yes crazy), dark in colour and from Next. Should go nicely in our new room.
- Continuing to feel pretty good during my second trimester. I am now 21 weeks and still exercising. I feel almost normal apart from the alien in my belly and huge tummy (oh and the constant pees).
- Seeing my gremlin soooo happy when we bought her a Cinderella dress for being such a good girl. She looked so gorgeous.
That’s about it! I am shopping with my Mum this weekend so can’t wait!
Until next time my lovelies!