Today I should very happy as we are going on holidays to Rhodes Greece! Eek I can’t wait. We will be off for 10 days I’m hoping the gremlin will be ok and have a lovely time too.
There won’t be a happy week next week but I’ll be looking forward to sharing some holiday snaps when I’m back.
Anyway, what made us happy last week?
- I got a whole Saturday to myself whilst hubby took the gremlin to her Grandad’s work fete. The gremlin got her face painted and made her Uncle go on the bouncy castle. I went to the gym, watched Eastenders, did a few chores, got my hair done, blogged and did a scrapbook page. AMAZING!
- The weather! Can’t not mention it. We had a BBQ on Sunday and chilled in the garden as a family – brilliant.
- I caught up with my oldest school friend and her little 2 year old daughter. The time FLEW! We had a picky lunch, boiled in the garden and the girls played and pottered around. Was very lovely.
- Getting packed for holidays! It is a chore but it is exciting choosing clothes for me and the gremlin and I bought the nicest pair of shoes from River Island as a treat.
- Taking the gremlin to the park a couple of times. She was brave and went on the biggest slide but the photos I took, you could tell she was cacking her pants a bit.
- Having one of hubby’s pic tweeted out on the #kidsdresskids campaign for House of Fraser. He was so chuffed.
- The gremlin has gone back to sleeping until after 6.3oam – we had a couple of 5.30ams and were crying on the inside for a couple of days. We have not let her nap and fingers crossed. She is such a bugger as only really needs a max of 11 hours a day including naps.
I hope you all have had a brill week and until after the holidays my dears!!