Hello and welcome to Week 58 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things. If you are new to the linky please have a nosey at the rules but basically we want to read any posts on the highs and lows and life. Humour, sadness or just the everyday; we would love to hear! Helen and I split the posts so you will get a comment. Please let us know if we miss you!
Each week we pick a favourite each and they are featured below and on my Facebook. Happy linking!!
I am definitely feeling the pregnancy tiredness at the moment but we have had a lovely week. Started picking some paints for piglet’s room and added some finishing touches to the gremlin’s. Exciting!!
Thanks to all that linked up last week. I had a good few giggles with quite a few posts, which I love. Always so grateful to you lovely people who do come back every week and to any newbies!
Anyways on to the favourites.
Mine had to be Mummy Muckups who made a singing debut on Best and Worst. So funny and worth a listen!
Helen’s was by the lovely Emily at My Petit Canard and was such a beautiful post after her gorgeous little boy was born. Reassuring to a pregnant woman like me and just lovely.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up one post each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="https://runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="https://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>