Hello and welcome to Week 59 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things. If you are new to the linky please have a nosey at the rules but basically we want to read any posts on the highs and lows and life. Humour, sadness or just the everyday; we would love to hear! Helen and I split the posts so you will get a comment. Please let us know if we miss you!
Each week we pick a favourite each and they are featured below and on my Facebook. Happy linking!!
Thanks to all the lovelies who linked up with us last week! Always fab to read such brilliant posts.
We have had a busy week in the gremlin household as usual, including a family weekend away in Chester which was good fun. We went to the zoo but the gremlin’s favourite bit was definitely getting an ice-cream!!
Anyways onto last week’s favourites.
Mine was by Busy Working Mum and was all about what makes us happy in life; mainly the little things! A lovely post and worth a read.
Helen’s was the fab Nigel at DIY Daddy who wrote a brilliant piece of the importance of being open with your children on sex, periods and taking care of themselves. Have a read!
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="http://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>