I have had a lovely couple of weeks off my happy week but am back and raring to go after my awesome holiday. I say raring to go but I think slightly tired and a bit bummed out after a fab Brit Mums Live 16 and a growing belly!!
However, I always try to look on the best of it after the realities of being back to normal and this is what has made me happy this week!!
- Has to be going to Brit Mums Live. I wrote a pros and cons of going post linked above but overall it was fab and I saw so many people and and finally met a few people I have been following for ages!!
- I saw my blogging bestie Emma from Poop Rainbows. Six months is a long time and I am very excited to see her and family again soon next month.
- I saw my work bud after 2 weeks; it is always nice to catch up and her daughter and the gremlin always have a giggle.
- Getting back to the gym in a normal temperature after 2 weeks barely being able to go more than 30 mins due to 35 degree heat. It was great to feel a bit achy again after Pump. I even managed a 6.30am session; it has been a while.
- Curry, curry and more curry!!! I have missed this stuff. In fact on Thursday I have beef madras for lunch at a work conference and salmon madras when I came home. Ahh!
- Swimming with the gremlin. She had a great time. I froze my butt off as can’t swim that much but hey ho; she looked so cute.
- My bed and no gremlin in our room. I love the little stinker but she was either falling out of bed, coughing or dreaming about white buggies on holiday. Go figure?
It’s been a busy week and a tonne to catch up on with work. See my very happy car selfie! Sure I will be in the swing of it soon and I hope you have a lovely weekend.
Next time my lovelies!