As usual after a holiday, the time goes slow and suddenly starts to fly and this is what seems to be happening!
After a busy week with lots of piglet, baby appointments, it is hard to believe I am in the 3rd trimester of pregnancy and only have about 8 weeks left at work. It’s all very surreal!
Anyways, what has made us happy this week?
- Family visiting at the weekend. Hubby’s bro came up and we all had a takeaway and chilled out. It was really nice.
- Cuddles and loves from the gremlin. She is lovely when all cuddly.
- The weather kind of sorting itself out. We had some sun on Sunday and it was so warm and lush being sat in the garden.
- A yummy meal out at Bella Italia. The gremlin absolutely scoffed her spag bol; she is a real pasta fiend.
- Being so busy on my days off with lots of appointments for piglet, shopping and seeing friends in the park.
- Hitting the gym twice at the weekend, which is fab as I have not gone much this week due to feeling huge and having a small case of tummy ache (oh baby joys!).
- Getting some lovely new sandals from River Island. They were actually an exchange, as my holiday ones broke. Apparently really common with the style, so glad I took them back. The news ones are gorge!
- Sorting out all the newborn and 3-6 month old clothes with my Mum who is going to wash and iron the lot (I love her!) We have TONNES. The gremlin made stupid noises and pretended to be a baby the whole time; oh what fun we have in store.
I’m looking forward to the weekend as seeing a friend and her new baby! My parents are having the gremlin for a night. I’ll miss the stinker though.
See you next time lovelies!