Feeling hot, hot, hot! I’m pregnant, I know but I refuse to moan about it too much. The summer has been crap in the UK this year, so I will be making the most of it. I am currently sat outside as I write this!
So what have been my weekly highs?
- The weather!!! Need I say more. We have eaten outside, sat out later and just enjoyed it.
- Getting piglet’s room painted and buying some bits and pieces for her. I will write a post on this but her room is going to look so cute and girly.
- Our cleaner coming on Monday. We had been away the weekend prior and it was getting in need of a good clean. Just seem to have no time (or I’m just a bit lazy!)
- Hitting 30 weeks pregnant. It is insane how fast the time has gone but I’m still feeling ok and not too tired. Still managing the gym and some walks with the gremlin on her trike.
- Some lovely reviews coming through for the blog. I keep saying I will say no but some are a little bit tempting!
- Looking forward to a family weekend away. As this posts we should be all up in Chester for my step Dad’s 50th birthday.
- Spending some lovely time with the gremlin. We hit he park earlier this week, went shopping together and had some cuddles. She walked lots as well, which was fab!
- Having 15 minutes to myself to chill in the garden. It was lovely. Drank my tea and appreciated the heat and my garden!
I’m hoping it won’t be raining whilst we are away and out and about in Chester!
See you next time lovelies!!