Ok it has been really hard to have a happy week this week! The gremlin and hubby have been struck with this vile cough/cold virus. I was snotty for about 48 hours first but it went so god knows. We have had about a week of broken sleep and early rises (getting us ready eh?) and it has been tough.
However, got to rise above it and here is what has made us a little happy this week:
- A meal at Turtle Bay (review to come soon). The gremlin wasn’t mega impressed but hubby and I quite enjoyed it.
- Getting 2 scrapbook pages done. I go in fits and starts with this and it is good to do some. I have started little Piglet’s album and doing a few more pages is my project when the gremlin is in nursery.
- Having some really nice reviews and ops coming through for the blog. I don’t really earn anything from blogging; it’s just a hobby but some nice work being offered is brill.
- Watching the gremlin make up some really funny games with her babies. She loves role playing at the moment and wants a play mate all the time – hard work but lovely too. She is also still into her princess dresses and wants to get changed all the time.
- Hubby telling me that nursery had said the gremlin was really good with her phonics and writing. I don’t have a clue where she should be at but we have been working on phonics and letter recognition at home so hearing that was great. Need to do more numbers next.
- Despite forgetting my picnic and the gremlin having a meltdown due to falling over, it was fun to hit Blakesley Hall with my work bud and have a picnic. Even though it was short and sweet!! Kids!
- I only have 4 weeks left at work. Don’t get me wrong I like my job but this piglet’s movements are insane at the moment and I am not the most comfy!!
That’s it folks. We have a busy weekend of birthday parties for the gremlin and off to Oxford to the Countryfile Event as a blogging perk. Hopefully will be fun.
See you next week!