This has been my second to last week before finishing work before this little Piglet comes. Insane.
We have had a lot to be happy about as it is a certain gremlin’s 3rd birthday! Today, if all goes to plan, is her birthday party!! Wish me luck.
So what has made us happy this week?
- A date weekend with hubby. My Mum and step-dad had the monster and we sorted out her birthday, cleaned, lazed and watched films, gymed and had a take-away. It was really fab!
- I had a lovely day with the gremlin on Monday. We went to the park with friends, had a cuppa, played out, did some crafts, listened to the Lion King, played babies and nurseries. Safe to say I was knacked by 5pm and my laptop appeared and so did the iPad. It was some great times together though.
- The countdown to the gremlin’s birthday. I think I am excited as her! We went food shopping on Monday and bought a few treats – she was going nuts for chocolate sauce.
- Hitting 35 weeks pregnant! I feel mahoosive but am still pretty comfy and just trying to keep at it. Not long now at all!
- I did one scrapbook page for Piglet’s album and this always makes me happy. I also treated myself to a new guillotine, as my old one was cutting the paper so badly.
- Getting some naughty sweets from Poundland. I just couldn’t resist!!
It feels a little short this list this week but I will be writing a bigger round up of the gremlin’s birthday and I’m hoping all will go well (even though the weather is meant to be awful!!).
Have a lovely week and catch you soon!!