Hello and welcome to Week 67 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things. If you are new to the linky please have a nosey at the rules but basically we want to read any posts on the highs and lows and life. Humour, sadness or just the everyday; we would love to hear! Helen and I split the posts so you will get a comment. Please let us know if we miss you!
Each week we pick a favourite each and they are featured below and on my Facebook. Happy linking!!
Hi everyone. Another week of Best and Worst. Thanks to all who linked last week; there were some fab posts and I have had some more time on maternity leave to read them!
Hard to believe I’m in my third week of maternity leave when this goes live. I am hoping baby will be on it’s way soon. I am scheduling this post 5 days ahead so definitely trying to get organised!!
Wish me luck.
Anyway onto last week’s faves.
Mine was by Topsy Turvy Tribe and was all about going back to basics; having a simpler life and the benefits of this. Made me have a think anyway so please have a read.
Helen’s was by The Speed Bump and was all about wanting to stop blogging and what you can do if you feel like that. Something I am sure all us bloggers can relate to! Have a read!
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="http://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>