Of course I am happy this week! I am on maternity leave and I can finally chill (yeah right, I haven’t stopped!).
On a serious note, what has made me happy this week?
- My Mum and lovely work bud organising me a baby shower. It was just lovely. We had games, afternoon tea, pressies and some girly time. Big thanks guys.
- Me time. The gremlin has been in nursery 3 days this week. I have lunched out, met friends, blogged, worked my way through some jobs, been to the gym and just had some alone time in the house. I think next week a bit more TV time is in order though!!
- I have spent some fun times with the gremlin. She was lovely company on my first day of maternity leave. We played and did some crafts and she went to her first dance lesson. This went reasonably well; she was a bit teary and tired but we will be going back on Monday.
- It was hubby and my 4th wedding anniversary on Wednesday and I officially hit the 3rd trimester. Yay! We went out for lunch with the gremlin and I got a very nice Michael Kors bracelet. Hubby and I are away this weekend too which is exciting!
- Blog stuff! Thanks to hubby we were featured on the Asda George website for the #GeorgeMiniMe project and our piccy was at the top. I had great feedback from the PR too so was pleased. I moved from in the 700s in Tots back to 157! I was so stumped to why had dropped in July and August but my Twitter handle was wrong so maybe why?! I had also deactivated a plug-in that put the Google Analytics tracker on all my pages months ago when I updated my theme and had a few issues. After reactivating it on Monday, I realised why my stats seemed to have dropped too when they started to suddenly go up again! Can you see how dumb I am? Overall good stuff though.
- Eating out a lot! I treated myself to lunch on Tuesday alone, wedding anniversary on Wednesday so Italian food and I met a friend on Thursday and had the most amazing omelette. I will be bankrupt in a years time!!
So there you have it. I have had a great week and hope I have a couple more before Piglet comes. I have hair to get done, scrapbooking for Piglet and a few other jobs completed!
See you soon lovelies!