Hard to believe I have had my second full week of maternity leave. I always think the first week drags along and then time really does fly. I have just passed 38 weeks pregnant and am feeling very ready for this baby to make an appearance now!
But first. What has made me happy this week?
- A family trip swimming at the weekend. Hubby hasn’t really taken her apart from on holiday and the gremlin really loved it. She was grinning and went right out of her depth and swam. We really need to sort lessons out so she can improve. We then all went out for lunch together which was nice.
- Hubby and I spent Sunday night away at Coome Abbey. It was so beautiful and we got dinner, a 4 poster bed and breakfast. The time together was really needed and it was a fab babymoon.
- The gremlin was amazing at her second dance class. She really had a good go and didn’t cry and get nervous. I forget sometimes she has just turned 3 and is the youngest in the class. She was copying the instructor and her looks at me for approval were heart melting! Love her.
- Finally buying my nursing bras and have packed them! I think the shop assistant in M and S had a bit of a shock when she saw my enormous bump and I told her only 2 weeks to go!! Not going to have the baby in the cubical don’t worry.
- A cuppa with my neighbour and no littlies. It was amazing just to TALK without interruptions. We do love them really.
- Just some time this week when the gremlin has been in nursery. I’ve got ahead with blogging, done jobs, scrapped and it’s been ace.
I’m hoping Piglet isn’t going to keep me waiting too much longer but I reckon a bit more to go yet. Keep an eye out!
Until next week my lovelies!