I’m writing this as I go along this week as will be hitting my due date at some point. Eek! No clue when Piglet is coming but she is certainly keeping me waiting (hehe this changed though – see below).
I am definitely looking for the positives this week so what has made us happy?
- Family time at the weekend. I know I am huge and uncomfy but I didn’t want to sit on my ass all weekend. I love to be lazy but it isn’t me for long periods of times. So hubby and I both took the gremlin to a party of Saturday and both went out for a walk with the gremlin on her trike. We then had time chilling together when home.
- I finally sorted some photo frames out of our family (left 2 slots for Piglet) and my late Dad, Grandma and Grandad. I am so glad I have done it on mat leave. See how long it takes for them to get on the wall now.
- Spending Monday with my oldest school mate, her daughter, my Mum and the gremlin. The kids were well behaved, we all went to Bella Italia and the gremlin was in HEAVEN with her spag bol and ice-cream. She is doing so well with her food at the moment.
- Getting back to the gym on Monday at 39+5 weeks pregnant. Yes I am crazy but my cold went and I thought sod it! I will try anything to get little Piglet out now!
- I’m sure this should be higher up on the list but going on order…. PIGLET WAS BORN!! Much more to come next week about her birth and how we are doing.
- Having some lovely family time at home as hubby is now on paternity leave for 2 weeks.
I hope you all had a lovely week and will see you next time!!