It’s been another lovely week in the gremlin and Piglet household. Slightly more chilled after a very busy week with friends and family popping over to visit little Piglet.
So what has made us happy this week?
- Halloween! It was the first year I took the gremlin trick or treating, which is something I have never done, even as a child. Some of the houses in our area were really up for it and the gremlin was soooo cute in her pumpkin costume. She was so excited as her little bucket got full of sweets. We also did pumpkins and went to an event last week.
- Being able to play in the park and at soft play with the gremlin. No bump = throwing myself around a bit more (within reason for 5 weeks post partum!)
- Meeting up with a fellow blogger; Fran from Back with a Bump. We met for coffee and the time just flew. Love blogging for this!
- Hitting the gym 3 times each week so far. As long as I pump some milk, I’m able to go early mornings before hubby starts work and whenever I can slot it in at the weekends. Hubby also gets out of a nursery run on a Thursday or Friday so he is happy.
- Feeling more settled as a 3 on my days with the gremlin. She has been more helpful, independent and just easier this week. I have enjoyed spending time with her as was getting quite irritated (which I hated) if she didn’t listen or smothered her sister all the time.
- Getting some snuggles with Piglet; she was really sleepy on Thursday so we snuggled and watched telly.
- Piglet smiling! She is really pulling some funny faces. It’s so lovely, especially when I am chatting to her and she gives me a huge grin.
We are off to see fireworks this weekend with the gremlin. I’m praying she doesn’t get too scared!
Have a good one!