What else to say apart from another week has flown by. Piglet is growing like a trooper and I’m still loving being on maternity leave. Hard work but fun.
So what has made us happy this week?
- Aching like mad. This may sound crazy but I haven’t really ached from a workout in months. It felt good to feel that ache and feel I have actually done something.
- Taking the littlies to my Mum’s on my own for a night. Hubby got a break and I got a break from housework. Winner!!
- Meeting my friend’s gorgeous little boy who is 2 weeks younger than Piglet and having a catch up. It has felt like ages.
- Catching up with another blogging buddy on my gremlin free day. Sounds awful but it is so much easier to chat without a very talkative 3 year old.
- Little Piglet smiles. She is so cute and is also cooing loads. Really feels like she is talking to us.
- Fun in soft play with the gremlin. No bump!! I got to go on the slide again. I can be a child!!
- I fit in my pre-preggers jeans. Woop! (I’m still wearing my maternity jeans though as soooo comfy!)
I’m looking forward to the weekend as seeing my linky bud Helen from All the Beautiful Things…yay!
Have a good one lovelies.