Another week, another happy. Not all has been good this week, as had to take my little Piglet for her 8 week jabs. Not fun but hey, vaccinations are so important.
So what has made us a bit more smiley this week?
- Seeing my linky bud Helen and her lovely family at the weekend at the Space Centre in Leicester. The kids loved it and it was also great to have a catch up.
- Seeing my family on Sunday. Nice to all get together and have some yummy food. We finally got a family photo of the 4 of us too. Only taken 8 flipping weeks.
- Another restaurant review at Chi Kitchen on Monday to taste the Christmas menu. Definitely getting more into the spirit now.
- A catch up and lunch with my work bud. It’s been weeks. Unfortunately the gremlin wasn’t much company as had such a bad cough again!
- Piglet being such a gem when she went for her 8 week jabs. I was bricking it big time but Piglet was so much calmer than her older sis. She cried of course but calmed so quickly and we managed to prevent a fever with the Calpol. Big fat phew!!
- A couple of nice blog ops. Blogging will always be a hobby but the little things here and there make it so worthwhile.
- A good glass of Sauvignon Blanc. I bought a bottle at the weekend and with feeding that means it literally lasts a week. I do love it though!
We have a bit of a quieter weekend but I’m thinking errr Christmas tree??
Have a good one!