Hello and welcome to Week 78 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things. If you are new to the linky please have a nosey at the rules but basically we want to read any posts on the highs and lows and life. Humour, sadness or just the everyday; we would love to hear! Helen and I split the posts so you will get a comment. Please let us know if we miss you!
Each week we pick a favourite each and they are featured below and on my Facebook. Happy linking!!
Hello best and worsters! Another week has passed and once again I’m thanking all our lovely linkers. We always get some great posts and always good when some new bloggers come and link.
Another week closer to Christmas. I hope you are all getting ready. We have had a little Christmas party which was fab and I have a little more shopping to do and will be done!
Helen and I will be taking a break from Best and Worst for 2 weeks over the Christmas period. There will be a link up next week on the 21st but we will break for 2 weeks after that and will be back with you in January!
So have an awesome Christmas and Happy New Year!!
Anyways onto the faves.
Mine was a rather sad read but one that was important to read by Mind Your Mama. It was all about a lesson in compassion. Go and check it out.
Helen’s was by the fab Rachel at Our Rach Blogs and was entitled The Lone Ranger. Definitely worth a read and makes you realise being on your own is just fine and it’s ok to be happy with this.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="http://www.runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="http://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>