It is getting closer to Christmas all the time. We are all getting excited and I’m getting more organised this year too. Almost finished all my shopping; just need to go without the gremlin!
She is getting really excited and was pretty hard work at the weekend but there is always some happy amongst all the crazy.
So what it is this week?
- Putting the tree up! Yes it was November. Yes the gremlin drove me nuts but it looks so lovely.
- Getting a full night’s sleep. I’m talking 8 hours: both of them. Heaven!!
- I’ve decided to do a little Christmas get together with a few friends and their little ones. I’m not having a Christmas do this year, as too hard with Piglet, so thought this would be a good idea instead. Mum may be helping me with the mince pies though!!
- Going to the Good Food Show with my work bud and Piglet. It was really fun; I loved all the tasting and the booze! Piglet was really good until I realised she had pooed everywhere in the carrier!
- My oldest bestie coming to visit on Wednesday. Last time I saw her was the day before I went into labour and I was very uncomfy in Bella Italia.
- Having a couple of days with just Piglet when I am full of cold, when the gremlin was at nursery. I hate feeling so crappy when all the gremlin wants to do is play. I made an effort and tried to avoid the telly when I was with her earlier in the week. Being sick is hard with 2.
We are hoping to visit Santa this weekend through a blog op so I am actually quite excited!
Have a good one lovelies!