It’s been hard to feel happy this week. See yesterday’s post for more details but basically I have been a bit of a wreck and this has left me feeling in a lower mood, which is crappy.
It has generally just felt harder solo parenting this week and I’m putting this down to feeling bit blah.
There are always happy things to focus on though! So what has made us happy this week?
- A Santa breakfast which will be reviewed fully on Monday. It was lovely to see the gremlin so excited as well as a fab cooked breakfast.
- My Mum and Step-Dad were back from their holidays. Only been a couple of weeks but had missed them. Had a catch up on Tuesday.
- Catching up with friends this week; this has really helped with feeling a bit meh. Seen someone lovely most days of the week!
- Seeing the gremlin’s reaction to a giant Snowman in Nott Cutts.
- Buying our first tub of Quality Street. Always reminds me of my Grandma.
- Getting some gorgeous photos of the girls for a couple of blog posts. Love my hubby’s cameras!!
We are planning on sorting the tip of a garage this weekend. Only been 8 months since we moved in. Then hosting a small Christmas get together on Sunday.
Have a good one lovelies!