Goodness we only have one week to go! I’m actually a bit sad as I actually love the build up to Christmas! The day is usually brill but goes in a flash!
I’ve had lots of happy this week and here it is:
- Finally hubby and I did some garage sorting. I went through all the grem’s clothes for Piglet and they got vacuum packed and hubby tidied up. It looks much better.
- A lovely little Christmas party for some friends and their little ones. Hubby got merry on mulled wine and the kids loved decorating ginger biscuits.
- Getting to do my hair!!
- Catching up with a friend and her little one on Tuesday. Was a nice lunch but the gremlin was soooo loud.
- A lovely morning walk which was beautiful. The gremlin was a moany bag but hey!
- Surviving my first parenting alone with two little ones. I know some do this all the time but it was a first for me and it included us being ready for the nursery run. All was fine! Phew.
- A busy afternoon on Wednesday catching up with 2 friends. It really helped my day of solo parenting to have some adults to chat to as well.
- Enjoying a sneaky tea in front of the telly with the gremlin when Daddy was away.
- Cuddles with Piglet when her big sister was at nursery.
Next week will be Christmas Eve. Hard to believe it has come around again but I say that every year.
Have a good one lovelies!