It’s Christmas Eve! Finally here. I do feel like this week has dragged a bit. Mainly, as had less plans, waiting for Christmas and the gremlin didn’t go to nursery this week either. She’s been a bit ratty after her jabs this week but we are all really excited for Christmas now. Eek!
Still time for a happy week and this is what has made us happy this time:
- Getting some one on one time with the gremlin at the weekend. We went to see the Stickman with her NCT group. It was a great show and she was really good. Just proves you need that time with them.
- Piglet lasted 4 hours away from me, had 2 bottle feeds, both expressed milk and some formula. This filled me with confidence for the future.
- The gremlin smashing her pre-school booster vaccinations. She didn’t an eyelid and was so good. What a star. We took her to her fave Bella Italia as a treat, where she scoffed bolognaise.
- Piglet smiles. Need I say more.
- Baking biscuits with the gremlin. It’s always messy and she always eats too much of the ingredients but she enjoyed herself.
- Getting my nails done for Christmas! I never have this done and they look ace.
This is the last Happy Week of the year and I hope you all have a fabulous Christmas and New Year!!
See you in 2016!