This week has been better. I have felt a lot better and hope to continue doing so, after struggling a little pre and during Christmas. I will write more of an update at some point.
We are getting well into January and hubby’s birthday will be coming soon. The gremlin is probably more excited than he is.
So what has made us happy this week?
- Piglet is feeling better after her recent hospital trip. She is still coughing but is much better. I picked it up off her and then my Mum did (she looked like Rudolf when she visited this week!) It is a really nasty virus with lots of coughing and snot.
- A lovely family weekend. We were lazy, went to the park and I took the gremlin to a party. I think we needed it after a nice but hectic Christmas.
- A couple of gym trips and my knee is feeling better. It still niggles but I managed a bit of jumping and I’m hoping my physio will be done with soon.
- The gremlin getting her hair cut. She looks so cute and grown up!
- Taking some funny shots of the girls together. They looked adorable and the gremlin had some fun.
- A lovely, relaxed lunch at my friends but think the girls trashed her house playing and eating!!
- Getting my nails done again. Two had peeled off so was so ready.
- Booking the gremlin into swimming lessons. She will be going on a Monday with her friend so this will keep us busy.
We have an exciting weekend planned as going to a local trampoline park and catching up with friends. Looking forward to it and ticking something off the bucket list!
Have a good one lovelies!