Another week has passed!
It’s been a good week. I’m having a really good laugh with the gremlin, with lots of cuddles, in between her not listening and mauling her sister. The weather is driving me a bit potty but we did manage to get out for a little bike ride and have kept busy.
So what has made us happy this week? I really NEED to take more photos as I have been awful.
- Going to Rush, a new trampolining park in Birmingham. It was AWESOME! Hubby and I had to tag team to watch the gremlin but Piglet was an angel. We met up with my friends, who I know via blogging and her family had a great time too. It was knackering but so much fun. None of us got any pictures but we are going back.
- Popping over to my friends after for a cuppa. The kids all got on well and we had some good chats.
- The gremlin’s first swimming lesson. I was so proud of her. She went with our neighbour’s little boy and they were both really well behaved and tried so hard. The gremlin kept looking at me for approval and it was so cute!
- Wine. I’m not into dry January but haven’t had anything since New Year. It was lovely to enjoy a bottle over a few days when Piglet was zzzing.
- Even though she has driven me potty, I’ve had lots of snuggles with the gremlin and snuggles with Piglet.
- Pushing myself in the gym a bit more. My knee is lot better and I really need to try and get to a proper class now and push it harder. I’m almost 4 months post-partum and feel more ready.
I’m helping at a party for a friend this weekend and the gremlin is coming so should be good fun.
Until next time lovelies!