Snot, snot and more snot. This is what has happened this week. The gremlin obviously picked up a cold from nursery (she managed to avoid the stinker of a virus that hit the family this Christmas and after) and Piglet and me have succumbed AGAIN! Luckily I’ve felt ok but just so much green stuff. Gross. The gremlin has definitely been tired and cranky in the evenings, especially if we have had a busy day.
However, we have kept busy and lots of good moments.
What has made us happy this week?
- I went back to my first Saturday morning gym class. I have to get up and move around 7am but so glad I went as so much better than working out alone!
- The gremlin and I helped out a friend’s party on Saturday night which was really fun. Piglet was so chilled and got lots of cuddles. Hubby got a few hours to himself.
- The gremlin’s friends popped over for a couple of hours on Sunday and they played really well. Us Mums got some time to chat too!
- A busy Monday; a walk, a friend coming for lunch and swimming! The gremlin was KNACKERED and tearful but a lovely day.
- The gremlin really cheering up her sad sister who suffered more with her jabs this time around. Piglet can’t keep her eyes off her.
- Meeting the lovely Fran from Back with a Bump at Nandos at the end of the week (no photos again!). This was lovely but both our girls managed to burst their nappies. Go figure!
- The gremlin did her first scrapbook page – so cute!
We have family over at the weekend and it’s hubby’s birthday on Monday!
Have a good one lovelies!