Welcome to the first Happy Week of 2017!
It’s actually been a bit of a stressy week as Piglet ended up in hospital to be monitored for a few hours due to bronchiolitis. Not pleasant but she is ok now. Has been more of a lazy week as she recovers too. The gremlin was back at nursery and some form of routine is starting to come back, which is good. I love Christmas but I’m always ready for normality to resume.
I MUST take more photos as seem to have zero this week!
So what has made us happy this week?
- Seeing lovely friends over New Year. We all stayed up (woop) and were joined by two awake toddlers at midnight. This was actually quite cute.
- Piglet being discharged after only a few hours being monitored in hospital. It was a bit worrying but she is recovering well.
- Seeing my gorgeous gremlin looking so happy on the swings and we had gone without Piglet.
- Getting my house back. The decorations had been up for over a month and this year I was ready to see them go. My Mum had the gremlin for a night so we could get them down without the chaos!
- Time with hubby. With Piglet being unwell and sleeping a lot hubby and I had some time together which was very well needed!
- A picture of my gremlin posing in front of my Mum’s Christmas tree! This one really made me smile. She is so funny.
- Normal food. Much as I love Christmas, I also want to eat curry and pasta and lots of it.
So there you have it. The gremlin has her first party of the new year tomorrow which should be fun for her!
See you next week lovelies!