This week has been a bit crazy. Sometimes I try and pack a little too much in and I end up wanting to murder the gremlin. Wednesday was one of those days. Oops.
The weather is totally driving me mad and yes I am talking about it on my blog! I just wish it would stop raining!
Anyway, it is now February and we always manage to get some happy moments in each week:
- I managed to get the gym in 5 times this week. I am crazy and I have paid for it, as been very tired, despite some good sleep. It’s been fab getting back to my old stuff but I just need to get used to it a bit more slowly.
- I had may nails done and they look all pink and glittery. On another note I have booked my hair to get done next week and I can’t wait.
- A couple of good blog ops have come through this week – one in particular means I get clothes. Woop!
- Piglet has been standing loads. It’s so cute holding her up and watching her grinning face.
- It was hubby’s birthday and we had a family outing to Pizza Hut. Hubby took the gremlin swimming and said he was so proud of her.
- Catching up with friends this week and my Mum. It’s good to get out and about with the girls…mainly for my sanity.
- Going into work for a lunch. It was weird but fab to see everyone.
- Joining a lovely Facebook pod for my blog. Everyone is very kind and friendly and it has helped.
I’m very excited to see my linky co-host at the weekend!
Have a good one lovelies!