Another week into my maternity leave which I can honestly say I am loving. After a little blip over Christmas I feel much better and I feel I’m coping quite well with my two beans.
I always get to the end of the week and think, how has another week passed. How is the gremlin in nursery again whilst I am writing this?
It’s been a good week and this is what has made us happy.
- Lunch out at Nandos on Saturday. I am addicted to their Mediterranean salad with chicken and the gremlin got a fruit lolly for dessert which she loved.
- The gremlin’s accessories, which she picked herself, when visiting family at the weekend. She looked she was off to a festival.
- Having a full night’s sleep, 2 nights this week. On Sunday my Mum had the gremlin and on Wednesday, neither woke until after 6. Lovely!!
- Shopping. I picked up a couple of bargains in the New Look sale. My happy place.
- Pancakes! Hubby has been making a healthier recipe, which was on the blog yesterday. I’m needing something after the workouts.
- Taking both girls out for lunch with friends on Wednesday. There may have been some iPad usage but we all survived and enjoyed it!
- Focusing on getting some lovely snaps of my two beans together. So cute!
- Meeting one of my best friend’s little newborns. So SMALL. How has Piglet grown so much in almost 5 months eh?
We are hoping for some better weather as meeting friends and it will be outside.
Have a good one lovelies!