How is it Saturday again? I seem to remember it being my Mum’s birthday a week ago and it feels like yesterday. I can only say I must be happy chugging along if the time is flying so much.
We have had a slightly less busy week, as I am trying to pack less in and have some home time (even if the gremlin drives me mad!).
So what has made us happy this week?
- A breakfast out with my hubby on Sunday just us. There was no phones and just us chatting and food. We really enjoyed it.
- Another late night on Saturday chilling and chatting with my Mum and hubster. I was tired and cranky on Sunday but the midnight sleep was worth it! Plus we got a lay in until 8am!
- The gremlin put her face in the water at swimming. She really doesn’t like it so I was proud of her.
- A really fun time with my girls on Monday pm. The gremlin and I put music on, danced and tried on my dresses now I can fit in them. Little Piglet just watched us and fell asleep on the bed.
- A lovely MnS Valentine’s meal with hubby. Again we had no phones, candles, Cava (my head) and some really good food. Could get used to this!
- My oldest school friend came over for lunch on Wednesday. We actually had time to chat and drink tea and the girls played so nicely…until about 3pm when they both got tired and fed up.
- A 6.30am gym session. Little Piglet waking at 5.30am is fab as she is sleeping through and I can make myself get to the gym some days. It’s not so great when the gremlin ALSO wakes up that early.
- Starting a new Instagram community with some fab bloggers – #perfectandproud. If you have not heard about it, have a nosey here.
We should be having a lazy Saturday today but off to see my bro tomorrow as he is at my Mum’s. Should be fun! Have a good one lovelies!