Be a Disney Baby

I’m a Disney lover. After two trips to the States and countless watching of all the Disney films, new and classics, I’m hoping my girls will follow suit! We have already watched quite a few and are already planning our trip to Disneyland in the next few years.

When we were contacted by the Disney Store to receive some of their products from their new baby range I was really excited. The store actually have a promotion on these products until the 8th of March, so you may want to treat your little one too!

Little Piglet was sent a gorgeous red gingham Minnie Mouse shirt and jeans. These are so adorable and perfect for Spring coming up. The gingham is hot on trend too.

We were also sent a large Mickey Mouse cushion, which the gremlin has conveniently stolen. This is lovely and soft.

Here she is modelling her outfit.

The gremlin has to also get involved and use her giant Minnie toy we already had.

Disney also we keen for us to have a go re-creating a little scene with little Piglet and the products. Hubby teamed up with the gremlin for a bit of fun, using our gorgeous munch and a bit of photo shop. Let’s get inside the head of a 3 year old.

This really made me giggle. What else would Baby Mini be dreaming of, than lots of Mickey Mouse cushion heads??

Hurry up and get over to the Disney Store and maybe you can create your own fun scene??

Disclosure – we were provided with products from the Disney Store for free for a blog post. All thoughts and opinions are our own.

My Petit Canard

1. March 6, 2017 / 7:21 am

So cute. Ella was Minnie Mouse mad when she was little! Thanks for joining us for #marvmondays x
    Fran Back With A Bump recently posted…Marvellous MondaysMy Profile

2. March 6, 2017 / 12:15 pm

We love the Disney Store! And lucky for us, we live just 20 minutes from Disneyland (California) and so my little guy gets the chance to show off his cute Disney clothing often. How cool that you were contacted by them to do a sponsored blog post! #marvmondays

3. March 6, 2017 / 5:11 pm

Aww how cute! I love Disney! So far my 8 year old son hasn’t shown much of an interest but my 3 year old daughter is a massive Cinderella fan. I’m hoping it continues! #MarvMondays
    Liane recently posted…Why I Lost My Love For Writing.My Profile

4. March 6, 2017 / 6:29 pm

How adorable! I have actually booked a holiday to DLP in May, but I haven’t yet organised clothes for the kids. I’ll definitely have to check out Disney store!

March 6, 2017 / 7:25 pm

This is wonderful and piglet is so cute great post sarah well done to hubby on the photoshop

6. March 8, 2017 / 11:22 am

SOOOOOO cute! Lovely photos. I wish my kids were more into Disney 🙁 I loved it as a child but I think Matthew finds it a bit too girly. Anya loves the princesses… #bestandworst

7. March 8, 2017 / 5:42 pm

I love anything Disney! My next baby will have their entire room decked out in some sort of Disney story. Pooh is always my favorite for babies. These photos are darling #bestandworst

8. March 8, 2017 / 9:08 pm

What a lovely outfit. Really suits the Piglet. #bestandworst Love the photo of her and the Gremlin too 🙂
    Tubbs recently posted…Welcome to Our KitchenMy Profile

9. March 8, 2017 / 9:37 pm

Oh my this is adorable. I really want to love Disney, but I’ve never got the hype! I’m hoping as the Little Man grows up and wants to watch more and more films, that I grow to love it. I really feel like I’m missing out. #bestandworst
    Jaki recently posted…6 Things Celebs Can Teach Us About Fancy DressMy Profile

10. March 9, 2017 / 11:15 pm

Very cute photos

baby looks so confused by the giant mouse head

11. March 11, 2017 / 7:55 pm

Oh I love the disney cushion, it looks really soft and comfy. Mine are a little too big for this theme now but I’d go for the cushion:)

Mainy