Hello and welcome to Week 86 of the Linky Best and Worst hosting by myself, Sarah at Run Jump Scrap and my lovely friend Helen over at All The Beautiful Things. If you are new to the linky please have a nosey at the rules but basically we want to read any posts on the highs and lows and life. Humour, sadness or just the everyday; we would love to hear! Helen and I split the posts so you will get a comment. Please let us know if we miss you!
Each week we pick a favourite each and they are featured below and on my Facebook. Happy linking!!
Hello lovelies and welcome to another week of Best and Worst. As usual thanks so much for linking up last week. We always get such a good variety of posts and makes some fun reading!
So it was pancake day yesterday and like many other loons I have now given up chocolate for lent. I’m not really religious but I have been eating loads since Piglet was born so have decided to knock it on the head. Yep I’m a nut!
Anyways onto the faves.
Mine was by the fab Rachel at Our Rach Blogs and was entitled What’s Your Incentive? This was all about the scheme to offer shopping vouchers to ladies who are smoking when pregnant. This is to entice them to stop for the health of their babies. I will refrain from opinion on here but go and have a read.
- The linky will open at 6.30am on Wednesday and close at 23.55pm on Friday
- You can link up two posts each week, old or new
- Please comment on the 2 posts before yours and have a nosey at the host’s too
- **Please add the badge to the bottom of your page**
- When commenting use #bestandworst so everyone knows where you have come from
- Please tweet @helsy_1983 and @runjumpscrap when you have posted using the #bestandworst.
- If you use Instagram do the same with your photos
<div align="center"><a href="https://runjumpscrap.com" rel="nofollow" title="Run Jump Scrap!"><img src="https://runjumpscrap.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/bestandworstlinky-1.png" alt="Run Jump Scrap!" style="border:none;" /></a></div>