I can’t believe I am one week away from doing this happy week feature on the blog. It’s corny as hell but it does give me a good way of remembering what I have got up to if I want to look.
It’s March. How? Someone slow down the year. I will be back at work before I know it and this is crazy to think.
We have been busy this week and this is what has made me happy.
- The gremlin getting so confident with swimming and will quite happily put her head under with her new goggles. I am proud of her.
- Little Piglet had her first dunk. I thought she didn’t do too well but others have said for her age and how cold the pool was she did well. Her little feet looked a bit purple but her costume was gorgeous.
- Going out to National Trust with friends at the weekend. This was lovely but it was freezing!
- Shopping in town with my Mum and a yummy M and S lunch out. I didn’t get a browse in New Look though as the gremlin was soooo grumpy!
- Hitting 3000 followers on Instagram. This probably won’t last but I was pleased anyway.
- Some really good ops coming through with the blog; a couple paid, some reviews and a fun collaboration with the Disney Store. It was so quiet earlier in the year and now quite busy!
- An actual cup of tea and chat with my work buddy. Our girls played so nicely on Wednesday.
- The gremlin dressing up as Burglar Bill for World Book Day. She was very grumpy that morning and didn’t want to pose at all!
- Little Piglet having her first few tastes of food. She has tried some carrot, melon and mashed banana. Banana was a definite favourite but it was a bit of surprise when it was in her nappy!!!
We are having a weekend just as the four of us which will be nice. Got quite a few blog posts to take some pictures for so wish us luck!
Have a good one lovelies.