One whole year of happy updates. I can’t believe it really. It’s a great round up to the week and a good way to use pictures.
It’s crazy to think I have been blogging 2 years and in that time little Piglet has come along.
I enjoy keeping track of our weeks and as usual this one has flown. What has made us happy this time?
- Getting a few jobs done this weekend. The kid’s drove us nuts and bedtime was a welcome break but we managed to get some bits out of the way, including cleaning our manky kitchen window.
- We all enjoyed lunch out at Pizza Hut on Sunday. I had the most amazing spicy pizza!
- Some fun creating a picture for the Disney Post I did this week. I have to be honest it’s not my finest blog post but we had to admit defeat and role with it.
- The gremlin has been really lovely company this week after a bit of a tearful weekend. She is very clingy to me at present and very loving. We do have a good time on our days together.
- Taking the gremlin to soft play on Tuesday with my Mum. I basically avoided going in completely (haha) and had some fun with gremlin on the park outside instead!
- The weather!! Little Piglet fell asleep in her bouncer in the garden on Thursday. Lovely and it has spurred me to want to tidy up the garden for summer.
- Piglet eating. It’s a whole new blog post but actually admitting she is eating before 6 months bothers me! So much judgement. She is ready though and been devouring everything we have tried so weaning is full on right now.
- Seeing my lovely friend at the end of the week. It was fab to have a catch up.
We are with family this weekend!
Have a good one lovelies.