Another mad week. My gremlin has seemed insane this week. There must be a full moon or something but she has definitely made me smile. A LOT!
So what have we been up to and what has made us happy.
- A fun weekend seeing friends and family. I hardly saw the gremlin as she played so nicely. I ate WAY too much and had some sneaky drinks but was fab catching up with Caroline from Becoming a Stay at Home Mum.
- Sleep. After an awful night at the weekend, I got about 8 hours on Sunday night and that felt good!
- Staying over at my Mum’s with the girls on Monday. Hubby got a break and my babies were very well behaved, apart from the insane gremlin!
- Buying lots for the gremlin for our holiday in May. She is blooming fussy now but I think she was happy with her choices.
- Lots of good stuff coming through for the blog. I’m having to say no a bit more and have a think before I just accept now which is a nice feeling.
- Sunshine! Wednesday was glorious. We went in the garden and to the park but it was a hard day with the girls!
- Meeting a friend at the end of the week. I had met her in a baby group and we decided to meet for a coffee. It just proves giving people a chance really is the best way forward!
We are hoping to do some stuff in the garden this week and go swimming with friends. I’m hoping little Piglet likes it a bit more this time.
Until next time lovelies!